Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Help in Deciding on a Major

Are you struggling with the decision of what to major in?

Yes?  There is help available.

Take the Strong Interest Inventory!

The Strong is a widely used online assessment that takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. It will help you identify your Holland Code, a basic tool useful in career exploration and based on the idea that job satisfaction depends on compatibility between your personality and your work environment.  With the Strong you can also learn how your interests match those of other people, like you, who are satisfied in their careers.  
I recently worked with a man who reminded me of the value of taking the Strong Interest Inventory. His comments after completing the assessment and discussing it with me were: “This really is who I am. It confirmed what I may not have already known.”
Give us a call today. Get to know yourself better. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment