Monday, January 23, 2012

Give us a Call

You have no idea what to major in. You like everything. And, your mom tells you to major in maybe the one thing you don’t like.

You chose a major you loved. But, wonder what to do with that major now that you are about to graduate.
You need to start your job search. But, you also need to spend your time on your senior design project and not on your resume.
You have an interview Friday and you are scared and have no idea what kind of questions they might ask you.
You just received a job offer and you’d like to negotiate it a bit but aren’t sure if you should try to negotiate  – or how to negotiate if you decide that is what you want to do.   


Do any of these situations sound like you? Yes? Maybe? Well. . .give us a call. We love this kind of stuff.  And, we offer some pretty darned good help. Don’t believe me? Read what some of your classmates had to say after their meetings with one us.

“What was most helpful?” “Honestly? Someone understood me.” ”Affirmation of my dreams.” “Being able to decide on a major – finding out what I fit most in.”
“Counselors really take care of the students who need resume help.”

“She gave me the tools and inspiration to begin my job search.”

“She helped me practice how to answer tricky (to me) interview questions.”
“The counseling session helped in determine my decision with a current job offer.”
 “Help was there when I first came to them. They know what they are doing. I enjoyed my visit.”
“I absolutely like the advice I got.”
 “I am so thoroughly pleased with my decision to come here.”

Give us a call. Really. You don’t have to do this alone. Call 978-3435. Prefer email? Try career.services@wichita.edu.

Free services that just might help. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment